Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank God !

Thank God she is single when I first met her...Not like any my friend who likes this girl and the whole relationship problem starts..really love her...alot...thank god when I liked her she wasnt thinking of the past and her ex boyfriend wasnt bothering her at all...Thank God is was a lovely starting and not a suffer one. Thank God it wasnt leaving me hanging and giving the feeling of hang-in-the-air. Thank God she it was just so smooth sailing thru everything...its going to be my 2nd month..dont wish anything could happen to both of us...as I promise..the things only God and my heart knows...I wun break em'...love ya to the max ! Muah...
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..