Wednesday, September 12, 2007

updating lah......

Semester started now that long ago...its my final semester and yay Im going to graduate after this, applied for University Of Tasmania for that special offer only a 9 months to a year degree..Very happy to finish my diploma this year since I have been stuck in Sunway College for about 2 year since September 2005. Well Im going to miss my friends,my car and of course my BABY when I leave..but no worries we will be keeping in touch and all so yea.. Counting down deep inside the bottom of my heart the days Im leaving Malaysia..its a sad thing. Well semester started and Im on my last few productions this half of the semester we will be putting up a play which is called Lau Jiu written by a singaporean written Kuo Pau Kun and it will be open on the 18 to 21st of October 2007..tired and busy attending rehearsal everyday haihz and rehearsal schedule are mostly in the evening till night and in the morning nothing to do .Last month my mum asked me to help her buddy who owns a graphic design company which prints namecards,design posters and flyers and I started working part time for him in the morning to let time pass. Its a good experience learning new designing programs like adobe photoshop and illustrator. Well guess...i have to stop here....its been a while since I update my blog by typing stuff so yea...will upload some photos soon ..take-care
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..