Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling this

Haihz or not to Haihz ? Sigh ? Well its another 84 more days to complete my degree, I know I keep on telling myself that I want to go home and etc...but then when Im home Im sure I will miss Australia,Tasmania,Melbourne and etc...I prefer Malaysian food but I like the weather here (not summer) , the air here is super fresh and clean compared to home. Well I cant wait to eat Nasi Lemak Kerang with Kerang and Sotong..hmmm,yummy... As in the course here is pretty amazing you stay here for 2 semester then you get your degree already ! WTF man ! well as you know Aussie life style is relaxing and chilling so,we get to have more freedom to chill,study and do house works like cleaning,washing and etc..I would recommend my juniors to come here ...Well I guess I have to appreciate the time being here ....! woohoo



Cheers
My Photo
Name:
Location: Viewbank Road, Newnham, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Interests replace here : Classic cars,Sports Cars,car modification,carbon fiber products,body kits,HIDS..